Friday, March 20, 2009

MercyMe




I have a VIP pass to attend the Rock & Worship concert featuring MercyMe and Jeremy Camp!! I am so excited because they are some of my favorite Christian artists. I get to pick out my own seats beforehand, meet the band, get a shirt, and get my own tour escort. It's on March 26 and this is something I've been looking forward to for a while now.



Jason and I have completed our paperwork to get us to Korea (me and the babies), so now Jason is going to turn it in and we wait and see when it gets approved. I'm tired of not having answers. I hate not knowing. I'm impatient and I know I should just let God handle it, which He is. I just miss Jason so much and I want him to be back with the babies more than anything.

No comments: