Monday, May 9, 2011

I don't have time for coupons

Ever since I started watching that new show "Extreme Couponing", I've been motivated to save me some bucks. If they can buy $500 worth of groceries and only pay $30, I'm definitely interested in how they do it. I clip whatever few coupons I see, but I mean, the people on that show spend hours and hours searching for coupons online, in recycling dumpsters, buying 20 Sunday papers with the ads in them, I just don't have time to do that. I mean, I know I always have the time, it's just a matter of how I use it. I'm sure I could make time for it, but it's so much effort to go through all that hassel. I know it'll be worth it in the end, but it's getting there that's the challenge.

Speaking of challenge. It's getting easier to miss Jason. Let me put that in another term, I am missing him so much more now that we have been separated for 3 months now. Wow three months. It feels like an eternity. I feel so blessed to be able to talk to him over e-mail and the occassional Skype, but I feel even worse for the babies because they don't get to talk to him as much as I do through e-mail. At least I can feel apart of his life because we chat pretty much every day through the internet, but the babies can only see his face about once a week when we time our Skype chats right with our schedules. We do try to talk about "Daddy" every day and say prayers for him. Actually, the babies both said they want to take Daddy to Chuck E. Cheese and show him how to play the games.

Another day down.

2 comments:

Cafe with Kim said...

aaawww! You are such a strong person!!! I really admire you for all the hard work you put in Jonah and Leila's lives and going to school, all while being "without" Jason! You're incredible!

vw bug said...

glad your back