Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Moving day again.


It seems that we've been moving a lot in this past year. Since last August, we have managed to move out of our apartment in Korea, Jason moved into the barracks, I moved to California to live with my parents, then I moved back to Korea with the babies, Jason moved out of the barracks, we moved 'into' a hotel, then moved into an apartment on post. JUST WHEN I think the moving is over, our household goods come into country and they bring a million and five boxes up to our place and it's like one madhouse all over again JUST when we get settled in!!! AHHHHHH!!

Needless to say, we are almost unpacked with everything. We are still working on the organization part and getting things into their place. I took advantage of this past weekend because Jason was here FULL TIME before he had to go back to work on Monday. I knew that once Monday hit, it would just be me unpacking during the day. I've been doing non-stop loads of laundry, taking things out of boxes, endless mountain of dishes, etc. etc. Oh, and did I mention I still have two screaming babies? :)

Anyway, lastly, my mom and Cody are coming on August 11!! They are staying for two weeks and I am very excited. I know my mom is so excited to see the babies. She probably will forget that she's traveling 14 hours on a plane halfway around the world because all she will have on her mind is "MUST GET ON PLANE TO SEE GRANDBABIES".

No comments: