Thursday, June 11, 2009

Leila cracks up



We are in our new place and just getting settled in. Jason is working on both of the cribs. For now, the babies sleep on a bed on the floor next to us. It's going to be weird having them sleep in another room. They've always slept in a crib right next to me since they were born.


Another thing I am noticing is that both of them, but particularly Leila, gets scared when strangers hold her. She is very attached to me. Sometimes when I leave the room and she notices, she starts crying. In a way it's cute because I feel like she needs me. Jonah is more independent. He loves it when the ladies hold him :) He's going to be a ladies man. They are teething, especially Leila. She was up so many times last night just screaming and trying to eat the blanket. She doesn't want a teether or a binky. She couldn't fall asleep. I felt so bad. Even oragel wouldn't work. I feel soooo bad and helpless for the poor thing.

In other news besides babies, I'm starting school soon. Online, that is. Jason is working on his promotion points so he can get his E-5 soon. That's pretty much the latest with us!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Have you tried Hyland's teething tablets? They worked sometimes for us and my sister and sister-in-law and cousins all swear by them. I don't know if you can get them there, though....
And good luck :) Teething is not fun.

Unknown said...

We use teething tablets for Zachary and they work great! You should be able to get them at the B/X or P/X. We havent seen them at any commissaries though. if they dont have them, let me know and I'll mail some to you...