Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kansas Trip!




The babies and I flew to Kansas to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Wilgus. The flight was quite an adventure! I was by myself with both babies. I had Jonah in the carseat in the seat next to me and I held Leila in my lap. Feeding them was interesting. And also changing them in the 'smaller than a port-a-potty' size bathroom. There was an older lady across from me that offered to watch Leila in the carseat while I went to change Jonah. I had to change flights in Salt Lake City and had 15 minutes to get to the next terminal. Fun fun!!! Anyway, a few hours of screaming babies, sweaty planes, and 2 tiny bags of peanuts later, we arrived in Wichita and have been here for 2 weeks.

We visited a lot of Jason's friends and spent every day with Grandma and Grandpa. It's been a great trip for me and the babies!









No comments: