
Saw Stacy & Nate's blogspot, so we decided to hop on the bandwagon and get one too, in hopes that our family can stay more in touch with our lives in beautiful South Korea, the land of the morning calm.
Jas just got off leave and he absolutely enjoyed every second of it. He was mad to leave :) He did have an awesome time with his friends though!
I've been busy teaching hula classes. One class for kids and one for adults. It's taking up a lot of time, but it's fun. Saturday will be our second performance and more people are asking about us! I'm still also teaching Sunday school and I love my little kids, except as their parents leave for their duty stations, so do they :( I'll be sad to see them go.
The band Puddle of Mudd is doing a free concert here in Korea for us soldiers! We're really excited. We always love when artists and bands come here to perform for us for FREE! That's key... no money spent! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment