Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nursing school!

I am so nervous and excited already just to apply for the nursing program in May. I've been waiting for over a year for this time to roll around and finish my prerequisites into the program. I am doing my last prereq and I have to take the Teas test which is the entrance exam into any nursing school. Then in May I apply and just wait to hear if I get accepted. The program is competitive and there are only 56 spots and almost 400 apply. I am studying super hard for the test. I am so anxious, excited, scared, joyful. If I get into this program a huge weight will be lifted off my shoulders and I will finally be able to start rolling with education because half the battle will be done with. If I don't get in for the fall, well I'm going to try to improve my overall scores and apply till I get in.

It's the RN program that I am applying for. I hope that God sees this in my near future!

No comments: