Monday, February 25, 2013

Snow storm! Trapped inside.

We were "trapped" in the house for a few days due to us getting about 14" of snow and us not having a snow shovel. It was crazy how much it snowed here! We were rationing food because I didn't know how long it would be till we could get out.

You really do feel helpless without a snow shovel. I mean how are you going to get a foot of packed snow off your car and off your driveway? By hand? We don't even own a shovel yet. Next year we are so being prepared!! Not even the stores were prepared. We went to and called over a dozen places. Everywhere was sold out of snow shovels, salt, anything to do with snow maintenance.

So after the snow cleared Jason came home for the weekend and saved us by borrowing his parents snow shovel!! Yay!
Btw, these pictures are not the worst of it. It got way worse to where the snow was up to my knees!!

1 comment:

Ashley P. said...

Ummm...so I guess I won't mention how it's threatening spring weather out here. haha Well at least you had your knight come rescue you. :)