That's why I haven't blogged lately. It's been a busy month so far. It's only half over. The kids have been on cloud nine just having their Daddy home. They keeping asking if Daddy is going to leave us soon. We keep saying that he'll be here for a little while, but he'll leave later. We'll let them know when it comes closer to time. They always like to be informed on things. Cute kids.We've been keeping ourselves busy with just spending time together, going to the park, the beach, Disneyland, seeing my side of the family, and pretty soon Jason's side of the family as we take a road trip to Kansas! It'll be a 3-day road trip. I just pray that God will keep us safe on our way to the midwest with the tornados that just hit over there. Don't want to have any scares on the road especially.
One thing I have realized this month is not to take family for granted. I'm thankful for my husband who sacrifices for us. I'm just thankful that I have my family here in California that is always there for me and the kids. It really means a lot that I have a loving family and extended family that loves me unconditionally. I know I can always come back to them.
Well after Jason's leave is over and he goes back to Germany, I'll probably be writing a lot more since I'll have more time on my hands :)

1 comment:
I love you, babe!
Post a Comment