In some pretty great news, we have officially moved out of Germany. Even though Jason is deployed and I am here in California, we managed to organize our furniture and everything in our home to be moved back over here. I just have to go back and tie up the loose ends.
With that said, we've (I've) been looking at homes here with a realtor. We found a few that we loved. The ones that are really worth seeing, I take video of and send it to Jason so he can see it. We picked 2 that we really like. We made an offer on one town-home. We are still waiting to see if the sellers accept our offer. We find out Tuesday! I honestly don't have a worry on my mind about it because if that's the house that God wants for us, so be it. If the offer doesn't get accepted, I'll know that that house wasn't meant to be for us.
Jason has a bunch of single soldiers in his unit. Before they deployed, I really wanted to do something to help support the unit in any way I can. I feel a lot of pride for what they are doing and the fact that Jason is apart of that makes it even more special to my heart.
So I've been organizing a little thing called "Adopt a single soldier". And I've gotten 27 of my family and friends to commit to adopt a single soldier for the year by writing to them and sending an occasional care package.
There are still many soldiers on the list so my goal is to make sure everyone of them have a sponsor to support them throughout the year. I'll check in on each sponsor and give them new ideas on what to send and remind them to send before the holidays throughout the year.
1 comment:
Ashley Believe you can do everything...The kids look really great.
Post a Comment