Monday, December 21, 2009

Quick & Yummy Dinner

I got this recipe from Andi's blog and it looked quite simple and delicious! So I tried it out. I made some minor changes, but it turned out SOOO GOOD and CHEESY!

Creamy Zesty Mac and Cheese Burger Bake

1. Brown hamburger, pepper, seasoning salt, chopped onions, minced garlic, dried oregano leaves
2. Boil elbow macaroni


3. I used 1/2 jar Alfredo and 1/2 jar tomato sauce and mixed them together..


to look like this...
4. After draining noodles, mix noodles into this sauce with a handful of shredded cheese mixed into it as well.


5. Spread drained hamburger over noodles and cover with 1 1/2 C shredded cheese.
6. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until cheese is almost light brown.

Sorry I don't have an end-result picture. We were so hungry right when it was finished, I didn't have time to snap a pic!

DELISH! Thanks Andi for the great idea!

No comments: