Mom and Cody came to visit us in Korea. They're still here now, actually. It's been really hot and humid outside so we haven't been doing too much exploring. We took a trip to Emart yesterday and the poor babies were sweating and cranky because of the heat. Jason is working the night shift during this country-wide exercise. He works from 7pm-7am. So I only saw him for a few minutes this morning after he got home and crashed.
I'm in my 6th week of classes out of 9 total. Almost there!! I have to work on my paper for the final though. I'm writing it on the division of Korea. It's really interesting, the things I'm finding out about it. I've lived here for almost 3 years and I don't know that much about why soldiers are still stationed here. So I thought it'd be a good idea to do my topic on it.
Wish I had some pictures to put up, but I've been too out of it dealing with this major ear infection. It has sucked the life out of me over this past week. I've been in pain constantly. Every day and every night. It doesn't come in phases, it's just constant pain and throbbing. Haven't been able to catch much zzz's either. Thankfully it's starting to get better. I just remember saying that I'd rather go through another birth than to feel this nagging pain for 4 days straight again!
Jonah and Leila are enjoying having their Uncle Cody here. They just get a kick out of him. They laugh at everything he does. It's really cute. Jonah is practicing more on his tummy and Leila is just the little "malicut" as my mom would say. It's a Filipino word meaning something like 'can't stay still'. She gets into everything and she can't crawl, but she tries and she low crawls instead :) They tried drinking out of their sippy cups and didn't quite get the concept, but it was a good first try. Jonah kept dumping all the water out and Leila just wanted to eat the handle.
No comments:
Post a Comment