Have you seen that video on youtube? It's of this toddler from Britain that is getting his finger bitten by his baby brother, yet he keeps putting it in his mouth. Anyway, he says, "Ouch cholly(Charlie), Cholly bit may(me)." It's an inside joke with me and my bro Cody :D
Jonah and Leila got their 6-month shots. OUCH! It's always painful for me just to watch their tiny thighs being injected with what seems like a 5 inch long needle and them having to endure that pain multiple times in a row! My poor babies :(
I made a Ramona cake for the babies 1/2 birthday! 6-months on July 15. They didn't eat it of course, but by the picture you can tell they weren't exactly having the time of their lives. I think it was foody time for them. Speaking of foody time, we have progressed to bananas in their rice and oatmeal mush. Do you other moms out there mix the fruit and cereal together? Or do you just give them a straight jar of fruit. Does that subsitute as a meal? See, I have no guidelines here and I know there is no right or wrong way, but I just want some advice. I want to give them as much nutrition (iron) as needed. I don't want to skip in anyway. This feeding thing is confusing! I'm not sure when/how much per day/how often with the bottle. Any advice would be great.
Anyhoo, the car broke down today. We were honestly planning to bring it into the shop today before Jason went to work, but even before that, on his way home FROM formation, he started driving it, and it just died. Yeah... that's not good. It was just looked at and repaired not too long ago by the lady who gave it to us. So I hope it's not done with. We really cannot afford another vehicle. It's in the shop now, so hopefully it will be good to go this weekend.. not that we have any major plans. We DO want to go up to Osan next weekend though. It's about a 3 hour drive up north, but we'll most likely rent a car because judging by how this car is performing, I do not want to drive it up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment