
Being a stay at home mom keeps me really busy with my kiddos. Despite my busy days taking care of Jonah and Leila, however, I feel that I need to continue my aspirations and dreams. The words 'dreams' sounds so... unrealistic. So maybe I should say goals. If anything, having my two babies makes me want to strive for bigger things for myself, and for my new family.
There is so much that I want to accomplish. I want to finish my degree, I want to travel the world, I want to go on a missions trip, I want to buy a house. So the first step that I'm taking is registering for school again. I'm really motivated to continue school, so I definitely want to take advantage of this new found motivation!
When the babies and I move back to Korea to be with Jason in a few months, I'll continue to go to school since it's online. Hopefully I can stay on a good path so I can get one step closer to my ultimate goal of being a high school teacher.
For now, it's still just me and the babies. We'll soon be back with daddy.
2 comments:
Your twins are soo adorable. Too bad I don't live in CA or I would toootally come help you with them! So cute.
Now what is better cleaning poops or working in the Army?
Post a Comment